PhD Students (primary and joint supervisees)
- Bhusan Chettri Topic: Voice Training and Spoofing in Automatic Speaker Verification Systems
- Changhong Wang (Primary joint supervisor). Topic: Automatic Classification of Chinese Bamboo Flute Playing Techniques
- Adrien Ycart Topic: Music Language Models for Audio Analysis
PhD Students (second supervisees)
Post-Doctoral Research Assistants
- Qing Zhou (Xi'an Jiaotong University, China, Oct. 2017 - March 2018).
- Andrew McLeod (University of Edinburgh, UK, Aug. 2017).
- Mina Mounir (KU Leuven, Belgium, May 2017).
- Dr Rodrigo Schramm (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, Aug. 2016 - Aug. 2017).
- Jose J. Valero-Mas (University of Alicante, Spain, May - Jul. 2015 and Oct. - Nov. 2016).
- Juan Jose Bosch Vicente (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain, Sep. - Dec. 2015).
- Inês De Almeida Nolasco (2017/18) Topic: Audio-based recognition of beehive states
- Lele Liu (2017/18) Topic: Automatic music accompaniment
- Eurico Covas (2017/18) Topic: Optimal neural network feature selection for forecasting of spatial temporal series
- Jean Emmanuel Messey-Elouma (2017/18) Topic: Characterizing Topics and Sentiment from Twitter Data
- Mike A. Taylor (2016/17, co-supervised with Dr Christopher Child) Topic: Bayesian Network Edge and Structure Learning Using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks
- Yifan Wu (2016/17) Topic: Combining visualisation approaches with audiovisual music performances