1. Fahmi, A., and Kahraman, C., (2017) Fuzzy Evaluation of Examinees through Multiple Choice Questions, INFORMATICA, 28(4), 609-628.
2. Fahmi, A., Ulengin, K. B., and Kahraman, C., (2017) Analysis of Brand Image Effect on Advertising Awareness Using A Neuro-Fuzzy and A Neural Network Prediction Models, International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, 10(1), 690-710.
3. Fahmi, A., Kahraman, C., and Bilen, U., (2016) ELECTRE I Method Using Hesitant Linguistic Term Sets: An Application to Supplier Selection, International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, 9(1), 153-167.
4. Fahmi, A., Dorostanian, A., Rezazadeh, H., and Ostadrahimi, A., (2013) An Intelligent Decision Support System (IDSS) for Nutrition Therapy: Infrastructure, Decision Support, and Knowledge Management Design, International Journal of Reliable and Quality E-Healthcare, 2(4), 14-27.
Conference Papers and Abstracts
1. Isik, I., Yilmaz, S., Fahmi, A., Kanca, R., and Seven Bozcam, E. (2017) Employment Barriers of Refugees in Turkey: Identifying Potential Labor Force and Competencies, European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology Congress: EAWOP 2017, abstact book p. 449, May 9-10, Dublin, Ireland.
2. Fahmi, A., and Kaya, T. (2015) Evaluation of alternative energy scenarios for Turkey using Bayesian network analysis, International Symposium on Energy System Optimization, November 9-10, Heidelberg, Germany.
3. Fahmi, A., Derakhshan, A., and Kahraman, C. (2015) Human resources management using interval valued intuitionistic fuzzy analytic hierarchy process, IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems: FUZZ-IEEE 2015, August 2-5, Istanbul, Turkey.
4. Fahmi, A., and Kahraman, C. (2015) May the success be a matter of degree? Fuzzy examination and scoring through multiple choice questions,, 27th European Conference on Operational Research: EURO 2015, programme handbook p. 185, July 12-15, Glasgow, United Kingdom.