On this page you will find a list of my publications and links to all available papers. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
-  Performance Following: Real-Time Prediction of Musical Sequences Without a Score. A. M. Stark and M. D. Plumbley. In IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, Vol. 20, No. 1, January 2012.
-  Musicians and Machines: Bridging the Semantic Gap in Live Performance. A. M. Stark and M. D. Plumbley. PhD Thesis, Queen Mary, University of London, 2012.
-  Performance Following: Tracking a Performance Without a Score. A. M. Stark and M. D. Plumbley. In Proceedings of International Conference on Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2010), Dallas, TX, USA, pp 2482-2485, March 2010.
-  Real-Time Beat-Synchronous Analysis of Musical Audio. A. M. Stark, M. E. P. Davies and M. D. Plumbley. . In Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx-09), Como, Italy, September 1-4, 2009.
-  Real-Time Chord Recognition For Live Performance. A. M. Stark and M. D. Plumbley. In Proceedings of the 2009 International Computer Music Conference (ICMC 2009), Montreal, Canada, 16-21 August 2009.
-  Rhythmic Analysis For Real-Time Audio Effects. A. M. Stark, M. E. P. Davies and M. D. Plumbley. In Proceedings of the 2008 International Computer Music Conference (ICMC 2008), Belfast, UK.
-  Real-Time Beat-Synchronous Audio Effects. A. M. Stark, M. D. Plumbley and M. E. P. Davies. In Proceedings of New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME), New York, NY, USA, June 6-10, 2007, pp 344-345, 2007.
-  Audio Effects for Real-Time Performance Using Beat Tracking A. M. Stark, M. D. Plumbley and M. E. P. Davies. ''. In Proceedings of the the 122nd Audio Engineering Society (AES) Convention, Convention paper 7156. Vienna, Austria, May 5–8 2007.
-  Interactive Application of Beat Tracking. A. M. Stark, Master's Thesis in Digital Music Processing at Queen Mary University of London, Centre for Digital Music.