Business Exchange Program
Queen Mary Business Exchange
Helping businesses receive ideas and input from leading international academic research.
How it works:
- You provide us a short description of problems your business needs solutions to. (We can work with you to draft this).
- We arrange a free business-specific workshop for you with our leading research academics whose expertise is most relevant to your problems.
- We will work with both parties beforehand to ensure the most suitable match and address confidentiality issues.
- You benefit from the input of leading international researchers
- Academics will have an insight into the practical needs of industry to help guide research directions
- Potential fostered for longer term partnerships and collaborations
About our Department:
We are located in the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, Queen Mary, University of London. We are ranked in the top 20 UK universities for studying computer science and electronic engineering, and internationally we are recognised for our pioneering research, teaching excellence and our innovative public engagement programme. The School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science (also known as EECS) is home to nearly 100 academic staff, over 100 post-doctoral researchers and over 200 research students. Queen Mary, University of London is one of 24 leading UK universities represented by the Russell Group, that are committed to maintaining the very best research, an outstanding teaching and learning experience, excellent graduate employability and unrivalled links with business and the public sector.
Within the School, we specialise in eight main areas of research. These include:
- Antennas and Electromagnetics
- Digital Music (C4DM)
- Computer Science Theory
- Multimedia and Vision
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Vision
- Risk Information Management
Sponsored by: School of Electronic Engineering and Computer ScienceContact: email@example.com