Dr Rostyslav Dubrovka
Antenna Mechanical CAD-CAM Engineer
Recent projects I have worked on:
- Feb 2001 – Jan 2003, “Compact Corrugated Horn”
- Feb 2003 – Sep 2004, “Sensor Signature Reduction”
- Oct 2004 – April 2006, “On-body Radio Channel Characterisation for Body-Centric Wireless Communications”
- May 2006 – June 2007, “Low Profile Airborne Antenna Arrays for Synthetic Aperture Radars”
- 2011 – now, Lagrangian analysis for molecular dynamics
- September 2011 - now, "Application of metamaterials for mm-wave earth observation radiometers"
Current research interests:
- Active quasi-optical networks and FSS for THz science.
- Lagrangian analysis of molecular dynamics.
- Practical applications for wire-media based materials.
- Special communication applications for safety and security
- Large antennas and their feed networks
PhD MSc MBA SMIEEE MIET