- 28 June 2016Time: - 5:30pm
Venue: BR 4.02 Bancroft Road Teaching Rooms Peter Landin Building London E1 4NSTo celebrate the new Machine Listening Lab, we're pleased to announce an afternoon with three invited seminars from distinguished researchers - specialising in speech, natural sound and music.
- 14:00: Prof Yiannis Stylianou (University of Crete, Greece) Adaptive sinusoidal modeling
- 14:45: Dr Mike Wood (University of Salford, Greater Manchester) Listening to alienated life: Acoustic ecology in Chernobyl
- 16:00: Dr Rebecca Fiebrink (Goldsmiths University, London) Real-time musical machine listening
- 16:45: Icebreak event for QMUL researchers - get to know other researchers working in this field.
You can come to any or all of these events.
Location: Bancroft Road room BR4.02 (fourth floor). (Building #10 on the QMUL campus map.)
(For the icebreak event, QMUL researchers please register with the organisers.)