Each lecture presentation is allocated 20 minutes (15 minutes for the presentation by the author followed by 5 minutes for the questions & answers session). You should meet your session chair 15 minutes before the beginning of your session.
- A standard VGA input cable is available if want to use your own laptop.
- A personal computer with a recent version of the Windows OS installed, a CD-ROM drive, a USB port, as well as PowerPoint and Acrobat Reader software.
- A cable with a 1/8 inch stereo plug will be available for audio playback.
- Italian power sockets (please arrange to provide any necessary adapter for the Italian power sockets).
- Please, pay attention to the following critical points if you are not using your laptop:
- Make sure your presentation does not run into a problem on Windows Vista platform, If you are a MAC or Linux user
- If you will be playing video or animated media, make sure it runs on Windows Media Player
- Embed all the fonts in your presentation
Each poster presentation is allocated a total of 2 hours of presentation time and an additional 8 hours of display time. You should display your poster at 8:00 am and remove it at 6:00 pm.
- The display time of the posters is from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- The presentation time is just after lunch and during the coffee breaks
- A 250 cm high x 89 cm wide display board (i.e., your poster can be up to A0 size, portrait).
- Push pins for mounting your poster on the display board.