Sparse Approximation Day
University of Edinburgh
3 November 2007
In coordination with a distinguished Maxwell Institute Colloquium give
by Albert Cohen on Nov. 2nd at the
U. of Edinburgh School of Mathematics, the International Centre for Mathematical
Sciences will host a one day
meeting in which researchers of sparse approximation
from throughout the UK will assemble.
will be given by:
- Mike Davies (U. of Edinburgh, EE)
- Albert Cohen (U. of Paris VI,
- Sofia Olhede (U. College London, Statistics)
- Mark D. Plumbley (Queen Mary, EE),
- Arieh Iserles (U. of Cambridge, DAMTP),
- Laura Rebollo-Neira (Aston U., Information Eng.),
- and Jared Tanner (U. of Edinburgh, Math).
For further information see:
Anyone who would like to attend this event should
contact the organizer (Jared.Tanner@ed.ac.uk)
in order to ensure that space is available.
|Travel Support is available to help young
researchers attend the Workshop or other conferences, or
visit other research labs.